- There is no authoritative system of voice classification in non-classical music.
- Certain cultures prescribe the proper design of their own flags, through heraldic or other authoritative systems.
- Finnish writers, intellectuals and academics saw themselves as part of the authoritative system or " state idea " that represented the entire national territory.
- The U . S . Congress has mandated the VA keep all veterans health information in one single authoritative system, and has mandated VISTA as this role.
- Myanmar secondary education has numerous problems . It completely emphasizes upon rote learning and memorization and regurgitation inhibiting students'creative thinking and critical thinking skills . Teachers themselves learn under the authoritative systems so they are usually resistive to current changes in teaching methods.
- Romanization of Arabic looks to me like a complete train wreck with about twenty different " standards and systems " ( three of them from the same ISO source . ) What is currently considered the most authoritative system of English transliteration from Arabic ? talk ) 02 : 09, 22 May 2011 ( UTC)