avenue mohammed vの例文
- There is an Avenue Mohammed V in nearly every Moroccan city and a major one in Tunis, Tunisia.
- Downtown on Avenue Mohammed V, the muezzins are wailing, and the streets are packed with black-veiled women.
- The "'Avenue Mohammed V "'is one of the most important avenues of Tunis, capital of the Tunisia.
- The king is much beloved in this social monarchy, as is his predecessor, Mohammed V . In fact, the main street in every town is named Avenue Mohammed V.
- Al Fassia, 232, avenue Mohammed V in Gueliz; ( 212-44 ) 43 40 60, ( 212-44 ) 44 83 49 . Open daily for lunch and dinner; a la carte menu.
- Berkane is a sprawling city centered on Avenue Mohammed V, a commercial and business strip, and boulevard Ibn Sina / Rue Dehb or Alhob ( meaning " The Street of Gold and or street of love " ), which is lined with many of the most popular cafes and jewelry shops.
- Avenue Mohammed V hosts the headquarters of the major banks in Tunisia, such as Soci閠?Tunisienne de Banque, the Banque Nationale Agricole, the Amen Bank but also Banque de l'Habitat whose tower has sixteen floors, the siege of Ministry of higher Education and scientific Research also, the former ruling party, the Democratic Constitutional Rally ( 17 store tower ), and hotels such as the Hotel Tunis Congress, the White House and the Novotel.