- Baji Rao II sent Balaji Kunjir and Bapu Gokhale to arrest Vithoji.
- The centre was commanded by Bapu Gokhale and the right was under Vinchurkar.
- The attack was directed by Bapu Gokhale, Appa Desai and Trimbakji Dengle.
- It was not finally secured to the Peshva till the time of Bapu Gokhale.
- Bapu Gokhale commanded a total force of 28, 000 men ( 20, 000 horse and 8, 000 infantry ) with 20 guns.
- Bajirao ( II ) sent Balaji Kunjir and Bapu Gokhale to arrest Vitthojirao Holkar, and in April, 1801, Vitthojirao was arrested and taken to Pune.