barclays africa groupの例文
- ABSA Bank Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Barclays Africa Group.
- It is a member of Barclays Africa Group.
- The name change from Absa Group Limited to Barclays Africa Group Limited was announced on 22 July 2013, and became effective 2 August 2013.
- Reflecting the enlarged group s pan-African focus, the group's name changed from Absa Group Limited, to Barclays Africa Group Limited on 2 August 2013.
- In 2013, the group acquired the entire issued share capital of Barclays Africa Limited and issued 129, 540, 636 Consideration Shares to Barclays Africa Group Holdings Limited ( a wholly owned subsidiary of Barclays ) thus increasing the shareholding of Barclays Bank PLC to 62, 3 %.
- After working closely with world prominent technology leaders such as Dr . Shaygan Kheradpir and Dr . Usama Fayyad, in February 2015, she was appointed Chief Data Officer of Barclays Africa Group at the age of 32 making her one of the youngest female C-level leaders in a big legacy institution such as Barclays in the new field of Big data, Artificial Intelligence, and Product Innovation.
- "' Barclays Africa Group Limited "'( JSE : BGA ), formerly "'ABSA Group Limited "'originally "'Amalgamated Banks of South Africa "', is a South African subsidiary of Barclays Bank Plc; it is a financial services provider, offering personal and business banking, credit cards, corporate and investment banking, wealth and investment management as well as bancassurance.