- Blelloch was educated at Dunfermline High School and Edinburgh University.
- A very efficient algorithm for parallel Delaunay triangulations appears in Blelloch et al.
- Blelloch was educated at Fettes College in Edinburgh and Gonville and Caius College, Cambridge.
- Victims would be entitled to know where and when a particular prisoner would be freed, Blelloch said.
- Each derivatives trade requires a change in an association's rules that must be approved by its board, and then must pass muster with the Housing Corp ., Blelloch said.
- Blelloch said the 10-member commission would consider the feelings of victims of the outlawed IRA, UDA and UVF when weighing how speedily prisoners _ more than 100 of them serving life sentences for murder _ should be released.
- Hammersmith-style losses couldn't strike housing associations, because they have to jump too many regulatory hurdles to get permission to trade derivatives, said Ian Blelloch, head of private finance at the Housing Corp . in London.
- The 400 prisoners eligible for parole by mid-2000 will get their applications for early release Thursday, said the joint chairmen of the Northern Ireland Sentence Review Commission, British civil servant Sir John Blelloch and South African lawyer Brian Currin.