- Oxygen bleach is much safer for mixed blend fabrics .-- Charlene 16 : 21, 21 November 2006 ( UTC)
- Microsuede is a microfiber knit blend fabric with a soft finish, but is easily distinguishable from actual suede leather.
- In the textile industry, it is used in the manufacture of dimethylol methyl carbamate-based resins that are applied on polyester cotton blend fabrics as durable-press finishes.
- A Fall River textile company, Duro Industries Inc ., which now makes all Illuminite-treated fabric, will retain that business for US production of nylon, cotton, and cotton-polyester blend fabrics.
- The International Wool Textile Organisation ( IWTO ) is the promulgator of the " Fabric Labelling Code of Practice " which governs the use of the " S " and " Super S " designations for fine wool and wool blend fabrics.
- In the United States, it is usually made from a cotton or cotton-polyester-blend fabric with a box-weave texture, although some varieties are also made from flannel, particularly the union suit, while many newer varieties are made from polyester, such as the Capilene trade name.
- The carriers, made in Sweden, are made of a cotton polyester blend fabric in black with red piping and blue with white piping . " Baby Bjorn " is printed on the front of the carrier and on the black molded-plastic back support buckle . " Baby Carrier Active " is written on the packaging and above the warning label on the carrier.