board and roomの例文
- They subsequently won financial compensation from the government, which in turn tried to deduct board and room costs.
- In 2013, the Institute charges participants in its month-long, residential licensed massage practitioner training programs, $ 4910, including board and room.
- After the school opened, expenses were met from tuition, board and room paid by the students and continuing donations from concerned people.
- The board and room, uniform and food, as well as other essential supplies, for the cadet officers and their tuition costs are borne by the academy.
- Buyers received goatskin upholstery, a 60 hp ( 45 kW ) 707 CID ( 11.6 L ) straight-six engine, Bosch Magneto starter, running boards and room for five.
- Other substantial support came from passing the hat for voluntary audience contributions, board and room accommodations from en route host families, along with stipends paid by student associations and other performance sponsors.
- Artists pay about twenty-five or thirty francs a week for board and rooms, and studios are cheap . 蓆aples has been called and not without reason a dirty little town, but it is healthy for all that.
- A Concord, Mass ., reader extended the definition : " Au pair is an abbreviation of ` etre au pair dans une maison,'which the French dictionary Larousse defines as ` free board and room without salary .'Therefore, young women who take care of children and receive a salary in addition to free room and board are not au pairs ."