- SAN JACINTO, Guatemala _ A typical bank's board board meeting is generally anything but remarkable.
- At last week's school board board meeting, protesters held up signs reading " Down with homophobic clergy ."
- Smith said the government plans to set up a special compensation boards board in a bid to ease the workload facing the Irish High Court.
- In addition, the HVB Tower will be the company's headquarters and domicile of the management board Board of HypoVereinsbank in the future.
- Sri Lanka had suggested a three-test series but settled for two tests, said Tissa Gunaratne, secretary of the Sri Lankan Cricket Board board secretary.
- She is an Advisory Board board member of the Center for Urban Pedagogy and a Board Member of the Vera List Center for Art and Politics at the New School, New York.
- "I think that there is a role for the Conference Board board to step out and speak more forcefully about business ethics and to do it in their customary way, which is with good statistics and good research, " she said.
- The Maliseet First Nations raised concerns about the project during National Energy Board board hearings, but the six Maliseet first nations did not take a unified position on the project at that point, saying that were reserving judgment pending the results of a traditional land use study and technical review.