- The Original Wild Ones : Tales of the Boozefighters Motorcycle Club by; Bill Hayes and Jim Quattlebaum
- The Boozefighters have chapters worldwide including the US, Canada, Europe, Japan, Korea and the Philippines but claim no territory, only history.
- The Boozefighters motorcycle club, established in 1946 by returned servicemen " Wino " Willy Forkner adopted the Hennessy bottle and it's 3 stars as it's back patch.
- An article featuring actor Robert Patrick, current charterholder of Boozefighters MC Chapter 101, describes the club as " a nonprofit organization that raises money to help vets, children and the poor ".
- Bartender Harry Wilson, who was 10 at the time, remembered a teardrop trailer parked downtown, the letters " Boozefighters " on the side, full of cots for bikers to sleep it off.
- The "'Boozefighters Motorcycle Club "'( BFMC ) is a motorcycle club, formed in California just after World War II . Today, the BFMC has chapters across America with its national headquarters located in Fort Worth, Texas.