- Six weeks earlier, " Boston Traveller " had written about his company without naming him.
- At the time, the " New York Tribune " called it " the best and ablest country journal published on the continent . " In 1857 Bowles attempted to expand into the Boston Traveller ".
- In 1934, after the death of his first wife, he resigned from the United Press and attempted to write his journalistic memoirs, but by 1935 he joined the Boston Traveller as a columnist and special assignment reporter.
- A Boston newspaper, the " Boston Traveller ", on January 29, 1924, termed the Yellow Jackets " a wonder team " and another account referred to Conacher as " Canada s Wonder Athlete ".
- In 1846, " Boston Traveller " reporter Freeman Hunt published a short biography in " Hunt's Merchants'Magazine " describing an account of Cofres?s life that was purportedly narrated by the pirate himself.
- In a " Boston Traveller " article dated April 19, Lord claimed that his ship was 30 miles from " Titanic ", but in a " Boston Post " article dated April 24, he claimed 20 miles.
- In 1846, " Boston Traveller " reporter Freeman Hunt elaborates and recounts that upon landing ashore, Cofres?employed sly tactics to avoid the soldiers, first exploiting the chaos to evade the cavalry and then stealing the clothes and animals from a herdsman.