by another nameの例文
- in the common tongue , it's known by another name .
- they were often called by another name , maizuru domain .
- he was sometimes called hyobu by another name .
- since he reigned iyo province by the order of his father , he was known by another name , imperial prince of iyo .
- meanwhile , ' tanuki-udon ' without deep-fried bean curd is called by another name ' ankake udon .'
- toshiie as a young man was vigorous , and was called by another name like yari no matazaemon or yari no mataza .
- as for the reason , udon noodles topped with tenkasu is sometimes called by another name " haikara udon " in osaka .
- it is said that it was about the time of this battle that he began to be called by another name like " yari no matazaemon " or " yari no mataza " .
- based on the episode below , he was also called by another name , gosunkugi no torakichi (torakichi long-nail ), and this pseudonym has been more popular among the people .
- in the region , the place ' yakuendai ' is also called by another name ' shohaku shinden ' in honor of shohaku ' s great achievement , and the name appears in some old maps .
- they were either known by another name (tang name ) as ' choshukyu ' in the analogy form of gokanjyo (the history of the later han dynasty ) or ' shobo ' or ' shotei ' as an example of the han dynasty age .
- the middle stage of mikkyo , as opposed to the mahayana buddhism in which a form of shakamuni was preached , compiled mikkyo sutras consisting of the teachings of 大毘盧遮那仏（mahāvairocana ), or dainichinyorai by another name .
- in his youth , he followed nobunaga to take part in wars as one of akahoro-shu (elite bodyguard unit with a red hood on the back ), and because he was an expert of a yari (spear ), people feared him and called him by another name " yari no mataza " (matazaemon the spear master ).
- because toshiie carried the long and showy-made spear with a shaft being 6 .3 m with him , and he was a military man who had made great achievements by a spear point in a lot of battles since his uijin (first battle ), he was praised by another name yari no mataza .