cardinal van roeyの例文
- Cardinal van Roey encouraged various institutions to aid Jewish children.
- Cardinal van Roey forbade Catholics from voting for the fascist movement in 1937.
- Cardinal van Roey intervened with the authorities to rescue Jews from the Nazis, and encouraged various institutions to aid Jewish children.
- Initially modelled on Italian Fascism and Cardinal van Roey, who called Rexism a " danger to the church and to the country ".
- Jadot, despite his father's opposition, then entered the seminary of the Jozef-Ernest Cardinal van Roey on 11 February 1934.
- On 24 September 1942 Cardinal Van Roey and Queen Elizabeth both intervened with the German authorities in Brussels after the arrest of six leading members of the Jewish community.
- Jozef-Ernest Cardinal van Roey, Archbishop of Mechelen, wrote an open letter to parish priests throughout the country announcing Leopold's second marriage on 7 December.
- The Jews are parasites . " Catholic leaders including Cardinal Schuster of Milan, Cardinal van Roey in Belgium and Cardinal Verdier in Paris backed the Pope's strong condemnation of Kristallnacht.
- When the civil marriage of Leopold and Lilian was made public by Cardinal van Roey, in a pastoral letter read throughout Belgian churches in December, 1941, there was a mixed reaction in Belgium.
- The Archbishop of Mechelen and primate of the Catholic Church of Belgium, Jozef-Ernest Cardinal van Roey intervened, rebuking Rexist voters and calling Rexism " a danger to the country and to the Church ".
- The Jews are parasites . " Catholic leaders, including Cardinal Schuster of Milan, Cardinal van Roey in Belgium and Cardinal Verdier in Paris, backed the Pope's strong condemnation of " Kristallnacht ".
- The Allied policy was condemned by many leading figures in Belgium, including Cardinal van Roey, who appealed to Allied commanders to " spare the private possessions of the citizens, as otherwise the civilised world will one day call to account those responsible for the terrible treatment dealt out to an innocent and loyal country ".