central planning authorityの例文
- Next, Nazer was appointed head of the central planning authority.
- In particular, central planning authorities lacked access to the immediate signals of price changes " that so efficiently clear markets in capitalist economies,"
- The central planning authorities set overall production goals, but each VVB determined its own internal financing, utilization of technology, and allocation of manpower and resources.
- In 1942, following the Report s recommendation, the Government chose to create a central planning authority in the form of the Ministry of Works and Planning.
- Stanley had great difficulty in convincing the Allied military establishment, which was sceptical of strategic deception and resistant to the idea of a central planning authority, to take part in an operation.
- Though five years of pent-up demand ensured plenty of buyers production was hampered by shortage of materials, particularly steel, issued to manufacturers until the 1950s by a central planning authority under strict government control.
- Hayek posited that a central planning authority would have to be endowed with powers that would impact and ultimately control social life, because the knowledge required for centrally planning an economy is inherently decentralised, and would need to be brought under control.
- Despite the real limitations on central planning authority in a largely market-based economy, STO emerged as what historian Maurice Dobb has characterized as " the supreme executive body in the economic sphere, filling the role of an Economic General Staff which Vesenkha had aimed, but had failed, to fulfil in the earlier period ."
- Then we've got an article " about " the thing, explaining what it is, where it is, how it got there, when it's supposed to be finished, etc ., and it's " supported " by some refs for those readers curious about such things, and " augmented " by some small number of links to maps or the central planning authority's Web page for the project.