chronic otitis mediaの例文
- These infections include aspiration pneumonia, lung abscess, pulmonary empyema, and chronic otitis media and sinusitis.
- Many infants develop a tendency to chronic otitis media.
- He was exempted on medical grounds, as chronic otitis media had cause deafness in one ear since childhood.
- Also, children who heard poorly because of chronic otitis media might have had unrecognized speech delay mistaken for mental retardation.
- In the 1980s and 1990s, there was considerable interest in the role of chronic Otitis media ( middle ear disease or'glue ear') in causing APD and related language and literacy problems.
- Otologic surgery generally refers to surgery of the middle ear and mastoid related to chronic otitis media, such as tympanoplasty, or ear drum surgery, ossiculoplasty, or surgery of the hearing bones, and mastoidectomy.