commission on money and creditの例文
- From 1958 to 1962, he was director of research for the United States Commission on Money and Credit.
- Charles Sawyer served on the following commissions, Hoover Commission on Overseas Task Force, the Commission on Money and Credit, and the World's Fair Site Committee.
- He has been a staff economist at the Commission on Money and Credit ( 1959 61 ) and at the Committee for Economic Development ( 1961 64 ).
- Donald K . David, the Chairman of the Committee for Economic Development ( CED ), established a national Commission on Money and Credit ( CMC ), November 21, 1957.
- The Commission on Money and Credit was intended to consist of nine to eighteen members drawn from business, labor, agriculture, and education, and from fields of research and administration.
- President John F . Kennedy made the following remarks upon receiving the report of The Commission on Money and Credit, in a speech on June 19, 1961, from the Oval Office of the White House, Washington, D . C .:
- Hyman P . Minsky, Associate Professor of Economics, The University of California, Berkeley, consulted with the Commission, for which he co-authored " Private Capital Markets; A Series Of Research Studies Prepared For The Commission On Money And Credit " in 1964.
- The Commission on Money and Credit would evaluate whether the existing structure of the U . S . financial system and the regulations on various financial institutions were adequate to cope with the anticipated future needs of the U . S . economy.