commission on national goalsの例文
- In 1959, Bundy become staff director of Eisenhower's Commission on National Goals in 1960.
- In 1961, President Dwight D . Eisenhower appointed Wriston to the Chairmanship of the President's Commission on National Goals.
- The U . S . President s "'Commission on National Goals "'was organized in February 1960 as a non-official body whose purpose was to develop a broad outline of national objectives and programs for the next decade and longer.
- Shortly after his appointment as Assistant Secretary, United States Attorney General Robert F . Kennedy had tasked Crockett with introducing business management techniques to the United States Department of State, as had been recommended by the Commission on National Goals, chaired by Henry Wriston.
- In 1960, he worked briefly on President Dwight Eisenhower's " Commission on National Goals ", but he resigned because " it involved more work than in the present state of my health I care to add to the judicial work that I am still trying to do ".