- This partnership gives the Hospital 3-D imaging capability for diagnostic analysis.
- Diagnostic analysis was completed in an area of 6 km? revealing numerous and varied remnants.
- "An initial diagnostic analysis indicated a communication problem between the JET processor and brokers'trading terminals, " the exchange said.
- The team's first step was to conduct an " intense diagnostic analysis " of the fire department and its practices and procedures.
- Over the last decade, these other companies have settled charges that they improperly " bundled " additional and unnecessary diagnostic analysis onto simple blood tests _ in the end billing the government for the unneeded tests.
- Those include allegations that HCA improperly billed the government for expenses related to its home-care operations that were not eligible for reimbursement; that the company " bundled " unneeded diagnostic analysis onto simple blood tests and billed the government; and that it inflated the seriousness of the illnesses it treated in billing records to gain higher levels of reimbursement.