- The stability of sols may be maintained by using dispersing agents.
- The Maritime and Port Authority said 38 boats were spraying the surface with dispersing agents
- ILs can act as dispersing agents in paints to enhance finish, appearance and drying properties.
- It is variously used as a dispersing agent, emulsifier, and in food and in aerosol sprays.
- The dyeing rate can be significantly influenced by the choice of dispersing agent used during the grinding.
- Fog rolled around the site Friday, forcing back helicopters that had been spraying dispersing agents on to the slick.
- Rosser wrote that there has been " little work on empirical techniques for testing dispersed agent complexity models ".
- Workers have been skimming off oil, spraying dispersing agents and positioning containment booms to try to limit the damage.
- It is also used as a dispersing agent to break down clay and other soil types for soil texture assessment.
- The dyes are finely ground in the presence of a dispersing agent and sold as a paste, or spray-dried and sold as a powder.
- Indurated ironstone materials can be broken or shattered with a spade but cannot be dispersed if one shakes them in water with a dispersing agent.
- After a single drying, it will remoisten and then can be dispersed in large part if one shakes it in water with a dispersing agent.
- Tetrasodium pyrophosphate is used as a buffering agent, an emulsifier, a dispersing agent, and a thickening agent, and is often used as a food additive.
- LignoTech's lignin products are used as dispersing agents in concrete, textile dyes, agrochemicals, batteries and ceramic products, or as binding agents in animal feed and briquettes.
- The aerial spray mission used dispersing agents to neutralize the oil spill caused by the April 2010 sinking of the Deepwater Horizon drilling platform in the Gulf of Mexico.
- This is due to the fact that they have particle packing and dispersing agents that modify the surface chemistry of the fine particles to improve the flow of the material.
- Since the river red gum disperses its seed during spring, regulating the water may affect the species'ability to disperse using water as a dispersing agent, especially in floodplain red gum forests.
- In the latter versions, Melkor also dispersed agents throughout Arda, digging deep into the earth and constructing great pits and fortresses as Arda was marred by darkness and rivers of fire.
- They are used commercially in numerous applications, including as surfactants, in foods, in cosmetics, in pharmaceutics, in biomedicine, as dispersing agents, as solvents, in ointments, in suppository bases, as tablet excipients, and as laxatives.
- When good friend Ulysses S . Grant became President, he appointed Crook " Executive Clerk of the President of the United States " in 1870, and dispersing agent in 1877, the latter the position he would hold for the rest of his career.