- Moorish influence is seen in the door arch of the main portal.
- The first body contains the door arch and the second is marked by the choir window.
- All that remains of the town today is the entrance door arch of one of the town's hotels.
- At the foot of the church is the choir with wooden beams and, outside, the tower stands on a door arch.
- The only visible remains of the medieval hospital are a left hand door arch which has been incorporated into the 19th-century Hospitalfield House.
- These included geometric decorations based on the triangle on apses, domes and external narthexes, as well as sharp-pointed window and door arches.
- The school has Gothic-style windows and door arches, is faced in flint with a red tiled roof and decorative barge-boards to the gables.
- It is constructed of unfinished stones, however features details such as finished stones as quoins, courses of rectangular stones between the doors and cornice, and half millstones as window and door arches.
- That part above the springing of the door arch is faced with marble in bold contrasting stripes, while the lower part is pale-coloured but much stained in some areas, possibly from the absorption of pollutants.