- The ears are small with dorsal borders folded laterally.
- The occiput was broad and deep, but the skull was more narrow in the dorsal border.
- The hindwings are black between veins seven and eight, and have a dark grey dorsal border.
- On its upper part is an oblique ridge, which runs from the dorsal end of the radial notch, downward to the dorsal border; the triangular surface above this ridge receives the insertion of the Supinator, the abductor pollicis longus, the extensor pollicis longus, and the extensor indicis proprius.
- The "'dorsal border "'( " margo dorsalis; posterior border " ) begins above at the back of the neck, and ends below at the posterior part of the base of the styloid process; it separates the posterior from the lateral surface . is indistinct above and below, but well-marked in the middle third of the bone.
- The "'antebrachial fascia "'( "'antibrachial fascia "'or "'deep fascia of forearm "') continuous above with the brachial fascia, is a dense, membranous investment, which forms a general sheath for the muscles in this region; it is attached, behind, to the olecranon and dorsal border of the ulna, and gives off from its deep surface numerous intermuscular septa, which enclose each muscle separately.
- The dorsal border ( " margo dorsalis; posterior border " ) begins above at the apex of the triangular subcutaneous surface at the back part of the olecranon, and ends below at the back of the styloid process; it is well-marked in the upper three-fourths, and gives attachment to an aponeurosis which affords a common origin to the flexor carpi ulnaris, the extensor carpi ulnaris, and the flexor digitorum profundus; its lower fourth is smooth and rounded.