- He served his sentence in the political camps of Mordovia ( Dubravlag ).
- It is the former location of the Dubravlag labor camp complex of the Gulag system.
- At the beginning of the 1930s village became the center of the CTI network open here ( " Dubravlag " ).
- For a time she served in Dubravlag labor camp in the so-called " small area " for women who have been convicted of political crimes.
- The second part of " The Tale of Hodja Nasreddin ", subtitled " The Enchanted Prince ", was written in the Dubravlag prison camp and completed around 1950.
- After four years of captivity in Mordovia labor camps of Dubravlag and one year in Vladimir Prison, Daniel refused to emigrate ( as was customary among Soviet dissidents ) and lived in Kaluga.
- She was repressed for the second time during 1947-1952 and served in Mordovia ( Temlag, reorganized into Dubravlag in 1948 ) After serving the term she was permanently exiled to Yenisey.