- It was published by Electro Brain in 1991.
- The game was developed by Produce and published by Hudson Soft ( Electro Brain in North America ).
- ""'Vortex " "'is a 3D shooter game developed by Argonaut Software and released by Electro Brain for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System in September 1994.
- The sculpture begins speaking rapidly and says it is a " replica of the model 505 type P electro brain, " claims to be far superior to its creators, and carries out its " infinite mutation " program.
- Is a 1998 shoot'em up video game developed and published by Hudson Soft ( Electro Brain for the North American release ) for the Nintendo 64, and is part of their Seta's Aleck64, arcade hardware similar to the Nintendo 64.
- ""'Jim Power : The Lost Dimension in 3-D " "'is a platform game designed by French developer Loriciel and published by Electro Brain for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System and the PC ( DOS ) in 1993.
- ""'Puss'n Boots : Pero's Great Adventure " "'is a video game released in 1990 by Electro Brain for the NES . There was a Japan-only prequel called " Nagagutsu o Haita Neko : Sekai Isshk 80 Nichi Dai BMken " ( w晅棐0o0D0 _ 0 + s NLuNhT錯'Y扱z?).