- Emergency laws were a clear sign that everybody is in danger.
- Under emergency laws, militants can be held without being charged.
- Under emergency laws, they can be held without trial indefinitely.
- Egypt's emergency laws have been in effect since 1981.
- Congress sanctioned the economic emergency law and the state reform law.
- The country was governed under emergency laws from 1975 to 2002.
- The National Council was established by emergency law in May 1957.
- He said Berisha waited until the last moment before imposing emergency law.
- Mambilima said the arresting authorities breached the simplest requirements of emergency laws.
- Emergency laws have been in place in Egypt since 1981.
- Egyptian and international human rights groups have repeatedly criticized the emergency law.
- Robinson said she called for emergency laws to be scrapped by 2003.
- Rights groups have long criticized Egypt's reliance on emergency law.
- Egypt has been under emergency law ever since the assassination.
- Egypt has been under emergency law ever since Sadat's assassination.
- The Emergency Law of 1958 outlined special judicial procedures for some cases.
- They fear emergency laws, crackdowns, administrative detentions.
- Emergency laws in Egypt allow extended detentions without trial.
- He was detained again, under the emergency law, on May 20.
- They could, however, enact temporary emergency laws.