- The song quotes the Roger Miller song, " Engine Engine Number 9 ".
- For gasoline-fed engines Engines in cubic centimeters ( cc ) tax ( in %)
- For diesel-based engines Engines in cubic centimeters ( cc ) tax ( in %)
- A few thousand units of this engine engines are now roaming in the world operating on a variety of applications.
- The division enjoyed an increase in engine engine shipments, helping to boost revenues by 10 percent to dlrs 1.49 billion.
- Despite the icing condition with weather temperature at about 24 癋, the crew failed to activate the engine engine pressure ratio ( EPR ) thrust indicators to provide false readings.
- The new Ford 385 engine was to be available at the beginning of the model year, but there were so many Ford MEL engine engines still available, the 460 was phased in later that year.
- The Hornsby-Akroyd oil engine engine used a comparatively low compression ratio, so that the temperature of the air compressed in the combustion chamber at the end of the compression stroke was not high enough to initiate combustion.
- Its AVDS-1790-2C diesel engine engine featured several changes in order to improve service life and reliability : new top-loading air cleaners; stronger cylinders; improved starter, fuel injection lines, and nozzles; and better turbosuperchargers.