- In 1944 the cemetery was resurveyed and redesigned by members of the 7th Graves Registration and Environment Unit.
- In this environment units are able to demonstrate capabilities, improve procedures, compare notes, and enhance standardization for global operations.
- For the management accountant in a large organisation with its own environment unit or legal team, the solution will be straightforward.
- Riva, who heads Italian Telecom's environment unit, said 22 of the committee's 44 members representing the biggest part of Europe's telecommunications industry have signed the charter.
- While head of the Environment Unit at the Institute of Public Affairs, Dr Marohasy compiled a backgrounder titled " Myth and the Murray-measuring the real state of the river environment " which was published by the Institute in December 2003.
- A permanent environment unit was established for coordinating these and other international efforts . [ This later became ] the United Nations Environmental Program [ which was ] was formally approved by the General Assembly later that same year and its base established in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Japan has also dispatched a team of experts in addition to the teams from the Joint UNEP / OCHA ( UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs ) Environment Unit and the European Commission Monitoring Information Center, U . S . Coast Guard and the Autonomous University of Barcelona ( AUB ).