- Bring back the felt board, NEW STRAITS TIMES-MANAGEMENT TIMES
- In the railroad area they may don engineers'coats and caps, punch tickets, switch on signal lights and attach wooden scenery to a felt board.
- With a giant picture of the bloodstained bindle, Lee conducted a show-and-tell demonstration with swatches and the picture on what appeared to be a felt board.
- The Indian government's seal at the top right hand corner of the picture makes it look like a mug shot usually found pinned to the felt boards at local police stations.
- UNDATED : Have you heard the one about the training video where the trainer uses a felt board to post the advantages and disadvantages of assertiveness, and one of the signs falls to the floor?
- Small felt cutouts or figures of animals, people, or other objects will adhere to a felt board, and in the process of telling the story, the storyteller also acts it out on the board with the animals or people.
- The staging is refreshingly inventive, from the lively narration provided by Ramona's sister, Beatrice ( known by her nickname, Beezus ), to John Farrell's set, whose backdrop is an enormous green felt board on which the actors place symbols of the action.