fore and aft movementの例文
- Fore and aft movement decreased and increased the angles of incidence together.
- Fore and aft movement of the entire yoke operated the elevator and the wheel operated the wing warping.
- Fore and aft movement of the stick altered the angle of attack of the whole foreplane raising or lowering the nose.
- The upper links ( orange ) and the lower links ( yellow ) work in tandem to control the pitch, yaw and the fore and aft movement ( surge ).
- A hand adjustment for wear is provided for both rear and transmission brakes . " The Times " thought the suspension was not quite free from fore and aft movement but was otherwise satisfactory and comfortable on a rough road.
- Instead, Holcroft carried-forward the action of the combination lever assembly that controlled the fore and aft movement of the valve spindle ( which admitted " live " steam into the cylinder and ejected " spent " steam out through the ports ) to a pivot point connected to a lever from the " inside " valve spindle.