- A strong euro, Hufner noted, raises the purchasing power of Europeans.
- That got everyone worried, " said Bob Hufner, 51, of Denver.
- "Better late than never, " said Martin W . Hufner, chief economist at Hypovereinsbank in Munich.
- "The old labor ministry was very much influenced by the unions, " said Martin W . Hufner, chief economist at Hypovereinsbank in Munich.
- The " Hufner " was a full member of the community of farmers; he had a say in that community and was allowed to use the commons.
- The " Hufner " had the same social standing as the driver ( " Einsp鋘ner " ), the owner of a horse and carriage; both were liable for socage.
- Martin W . Hufner, the chief economist at the HVB Group in Munich, noted that only 9 percent of Germany's exports go to the United States, compared with 43 percent in other euro countries.
- It included " God Is My Guide " by Clint Walker, " Hairdos You Can Do Yourself " by Grace A . Hufner, " " When a Girl Goes to Prison " by Jules Archer, " I Couldn t Forgive My Brother-in-Law " by Anonymous and " Let s Enjoy Breakfast " by Erva Jean Vosburgh.