in a tight squeezeの例文
- I was just in a tight squeeze in spring training.
- The two forces have put Abbas in a tight squeeze politically, analysts said.
- Captive insurance agents in Texas say that lack of protection is putting them in a tight squeeze.
- When pushing a modern jet fighter through its paces, being in a tight squeeze can be a good thing.
- Less than four years after being jolted into World War II by disaster at Pearl Harbor, America had Japan in a tight squeeze.
- Besides interest rate worries and other questions about future profits, the limited liquidity that helped many tech stocks earlier now keeps them in a tight squeeze.
- "Pastrana is in a tight squeeze, or as they say here, between the sword and the wall, " a European diplomat said last week.
- THE narrow function room of the modest downtown Kuala Lumpur hotel was barely filled-a dozen or more people seated in a tight squeeze on a low stage and perhaps about 100 more making up the audience.
- The battles of Smolensk and Moscow had by no measure resulted in Red Army victory but the front line formations under his command were central to frustrating the Wehrmacht efforts to achieve the same and this was most likely reflected in Stalin's decision to make him commander of the Bryansk Front where Stavka expected the main line of German attack to be renewed against Moscow in 1942 Rokossovsky was a trusted officer who could be counted on in a tight squeeze.