in a transport ofの例文
- Gruber left Czechoslovakia in a transport of Jewish youths during the early days of the Nazi occupation.
- Once the UFO has been shot down the player can send in a transport of soldiers to carry out a tactical mission to neutralize the aliens and capture their equipment.
- Gruber came to Israel in a transport of Jewish youth in the early days if the Nazi invasion of Czechoslovakia and also tried unsuccessfully to contact Albright's father after the war.
- Korbel said another cousin, Josephina Gruber, lives near Tel Aviv . Gruber came to British Mandatory Palestine in a transport of Jewish youths in the early days of the Nazi occupation of Czechoslovakia.
- Of his prose works the most distinguished for animation and eloquence is the " Panegyric on Trajan ", composed in a transport of indignation at the supposed feebleness of Machiavelli and Michelangelo.
- "In this passing over ( into God in a transport of contemplation ), if it is to be perfect, all intellectual activities ought to be relinquished and the most profound affection transported to God, and transformed into him.
- But when his " intolerable and groundless jealousy " grew to the point where " [ i ] n every man that approached me he saw a rival " and when he " came home [ one night ] in a transport of fury, dragged me from my bed, said it was his intention to destroy me, and swore that he would render me horrible by rubbing aqua-fortis [ nitric acid ] in my face, " Leonora left him, escaping in the dark of night to a remote village 12 miles away.