in natural cavitiesの例文
- They nest in natural cavities or in old holes of the great slaty woodpecker.
- Southern flying squirrels nest in natural cavities and woodpecker holes, or build nest out of leaves and twigs.
- They are effective diggers, but may sometimes rest in natural cavities such as hollow logs or rock crevices.
- The nests are placed in natural cavities in trees, cliffs or earth banks between 1 and 12 meters from the ground.
- It nests in natural cavities such as hollow trees and aggressively defends the nest from ants, who are gaster in the queen.
- Enough artificial nesting sites have been created that the purple martin now seldom nests in natural cavities in the eastern part of its range.
- The martins, in turn, have become so dependent that it is generally believed they would become extinct in their range east of the Rockies without human-supplied housing ( the more solitary western race still nests mostly in natural cavities ).
- The other known species of " Blepharidatta " have different nesting habits : their smaller colonies ( mean number of workers varying from 112 to 132 ) are found within the leaf-litter, in natural cavities between leaves or in rotting branches.
- The nest is built in natural cavities or man-made structures such as buildings, culverts and shafts, but its preference for isolated and abandoned buildings means that this species has not benefited from artificial sites to the same extent as, for example, the greater or lesser striped swallows.