in poor spiritsの例文
- Coach Mike Fratello left the building in poor spirits.
- "She was in poor spirits and said, ` I'm innocent, get me out of here, "'he said.
- They are angry and in poor spirits.
- There are contradictory accounts of Abbe's final years, but it appears that he was in poor spirits and poor health towards the end.
- But losses to Japan and South Africa are almost certain to be sending them home in poor spirits at the end of this week.
- Finally, your reference to " 6000 customers " is in poor spirit-if you have not heard about it, is exactly why I put in the article.
- With Israeli troops gone from the West Bank town of Jenin and packing in Nablus and four other cities, to be replaced by armed Palestinian police, one would expect Ariel Sharon to be in poor spirits.