including a book titleの例文
- Satpute has coauthored many texts, including a book titled " Social and Economic Rights in Theory and Practice, " " Routledge Press UK 2014 ".
- He continued writing after his retirement in 1984, including a book titled " That Place in Minnesota " about a month under treatment for alcoholism at St . Mary's Rehabilitation Center.
- These projects included a book titled " Beatles'65 " which featured the only four known candid color paparazzi photographs taken of Elvis Presley and the members of the Beatles on August 27, 1965.
- In the 1970s, researchers Sorosky, Pannor and Baran drew upon the work of Sants to explore the concept in a number of publications, including a book titled, thus bringing " genealogical bewilderment " to a larger audience.
- Additionally in the CD version of the " Siege of Avalon ", the closing movie includes a book titled " Siege of Avalon " which is placed on a shelf next to a similar book titled " Pillars of Avalon ."
- During his service as the instructor of the college Shikhlinski published a number of works on artillery, including a book titled " Use of Field Artillery in a Battle " , and invented an original target-finding device, which was called Shiklinski triangle.
- Moreover, Porth became an activist; he traveled around the country distributing tax protest literature, including a book titled " A Manual for Those Who Think That They Must Pay an Income Tax " . " Porth claimed that Federal Reserve Notes are of little or no value.
- He holds undergraduate degrees in Biology and Chemistry from Syracuse University and graduate degrees in Environmental Science and Soil and Water Conservation from Cornell University; his M . S . thesis was on " Morphological and chemical changes induced by refuse disposal leachate on soils " He is the author of numerous peer reviewed and popular publications, including a book titled " Education for Sustainability : a Paradigm for Hope, " published by Kluwer Academic ( ISBN 9780306464201 ).
- Tscherning was the author of over 100 scientific articles, including a book titled " Optique physiologique ", published in 1898 in Paris by Garr?and Naud, and was later translated into English ( " Physiologic optics " ), and " Hermann von Helmholtz et la Th閛rie de l碅ccommodation ", Paris 1909 Octave Doin, ( " Hermann von Helmholtz and the Theory of Accommodation " ) which was critical to Helmholtz's work on the same subject, published in the Graefe's Archiv ( volume 1, 1854 ).