international association for energy economicsの例文
- It is the largest affiliate of the International Association for Energy Economics.
- For his pioneering contributions to energy research, he was honored by the International Association for Energy Economics.
- He is a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Energy and a member of the International Association for Energy Economics.
- In 2012, he was elected by experts around the world, and for a period of two years, as vice president for academic affairs of the International Association for Energy Economics.
- While many sustainable development and energy policy organisations have advocated reforms to energy development from the 1970s, some cater to a specific crisis in energy supply including Energy-Quest and the International Association for Energy Economics.
- Much progress in energy economics has been made through the conferences of the International Association for Energy Economics, the model comparison exercises of the ( Stanford ) Energy Modeling Forum and the meetings of the International Energy Workshop.
- The International Association for Energy Economics said in " The Energy Journal " that McKinsey's cost-curve was popular among policymakers, because it suggests they can take " bold action towards improving energy efficiency without imposing costs on society ."
- In 2007 he was awarded the highest award ( the Gold Medal or m閐aille d'or ) of the French CNRS . In 2008, he received the Prix du Cercle d'Oc; in 2009, he received an Outstanding Contributions to the Profession Award ( International Association for Energy Economics ); in 2010, he was granted the Chicago Mercantile Exchange Mathematical Sciences Research Institute ( CME-MSRI ) prize in Innovative Quantitative Innovations in Finance, the Tjalling Koopmans Asset Award ( Tilburg University ), and the " Prix Claude Levi-Strauss ".