jan van balenの例文
- Jan van Balen left on 8 September 1639 with his brother Gaspard on a trip to Italy.
- Like his father Hendrick, Jan van Balen painted mythological and religious scenes in the style of his father.
- Jan van Balen had two brothers, Gaspard ( born in 1615 ) and Hendrik ( born in 1620 ) who were both painters.
- The couple had 11 children and three of their sons became painters : Jan van Balen, Gaspard van Balen and Hendrick van Balen the Younger.
- His collaborators included his brother-in-law Erasmus Quellinus II, Nicolas de Largilliere, Jan van Balen, Frans Francken the Younger, Cornelis Schut and Cornelis van Poelenburch.
- The " Saint Ignatius in a cartouche with flowers and cherubs " ( Royal Museum of Fine Arts Antwerp ), which measures about 190 to 299 cm and includes not only a cartouche painted by Cornelis Schut but also angels attributed to Jan van Balen.