- She has also hosted the show " ?vous de juger " on " France 2 " since September 2005.
- Les pr閟idents et autres juges d閜ut閟 par le roi, qui avaient seuls droit de juger, se tenaient sur les hauts si鑗es du lieu o?se tenait l 閏hiquier.
- Hosted on France 2 by journalist and commentator Arlette Chabot, " ?vous de juger " ( You Be The Judge ) was one of France's foremost political programmes.
- Hosted on France 2 by journalist and anchorman David Pujadas, " Des paroles et des actes " ( Words and Acts ) replaced " ?vous de juger ".
- His graduation dissertation dealt with the problem of unity in Kant's thought in the Critique of Judgment ( " L unit?probl閙atique du kantisme dans la Critique de la force de juger " ).
- ?la m阭e 閜oque, fut 閠ablie ?Rouen une table de marbre, pour juger les appellations des ma顃rises d eaux et for阾s de la province qui, jusque-l? avaient 閠?relev閑s directement ?l 閏hiquier.
- D apr鑣 le chant de l 閠?de ce dernier po鑝e, J .-H . Rosny n h閟itait pas ?placer l auteur ?c魌?de Thomson . ?Ce sera, continue-t-il, au public ?juger s il ne leur est pas sup閞ieur . ?/s>
He is author of the July 2011 HRW report " Getting Away with Torture " which examined the impunity of former US President George W . Bush and other top officials for the widespread mistreatment of Muslim prisoners, and of the book " Faut-il Juger George Bush ? " based on the report.
- Located jut outside of La Chapelle-en-Juger, the United States Army Air Force established a temporary airfield shortly after D-Day on 16 June 1944, shortly after the Allied landings in France The airfield was one of the first established in the liberated area of Normandy, being constructed by the IX Engineering Command, 820th Engineer Aviation Battalion.
- He also authored several spiritual books like Rooh ( The Soul ), Mazhab-e-Sufi ( The Characteristics of Sufi ), Dhormer Nihita Tatther Sandhane ( In search of hidden truth of religion ), Ami Ke ( Who I Am ), Juger Dhormo O Manobota ( Periodical Religion & Humanity ), Addhyattic Totto-Kotha ( The theory of Spiritualism ) etc . to preach the Sufism.
- The ease and pleasure with which he got through his work caused M . Cotte, the French advocate, to exclaim, Il s'amuse ?juger . The most memorable case which came before Sir John in his judicial capacity was the action for libel brought in 1819 by the attorney-general against Richard Carlile for the republication of Thomas Paine's " The Age of Reason " and Elihu Palmer's " Principles of Nature ".