- I was leaning against some sandbags one morning
- Look , just take ben and lean against the wall . it'll be quick .
- Standing passengers , please do not lean against the doors .
- I was standing , leaning against mahatma gandhi's statue .
- Leaned against the post , put his hand here .
- It would've given way the moment someone leant against it .
- Or leaning against the body .
- He's leaning against it .
- Its tip was stuck in the soil , and leaning against the driftwood that was next to it .
先端が 地面に刺さって 横の流木に 寄り掛かってた。
- By subway . for 14 minutes , i'd lean against the window , feeling the rhythm of the train moving .
地下鉄で 14分 窓に寄り掛かった
- The corpse was leaning against a vending machine , and it had a new can of beer left in the delivery bin .
遺体は 酒の自販機に 寄りかかってて
- When it was slow , she would lean against the counter , doing her crossword puzzles , uh , but kind of hiding it .
ある時 暇な時間に 彼女がこっそり― クロスワードを解いていた
- However , in gassho-zukuri , materials from both sides lean against each other in the shape of the chinese character 人 cross at the ridgepoles .
- When he visited yoshitsune again after waiting for a day or two , he was permitted to meet him but yoshitsune was leaning against his armrest in a debilitated condition and told kagesue he was unable to kill yukiie until he was recovered .