linkin park undergroundの例文
- Further listening sessions for Linkin Park Underground members were announced for June 4, 2014 in various locations worldwide.
- It features songs previously released through the Linkin Park Underground fan club, as well as two previously unreleased live tracks from Projekt Revolution.
- The band worked with Jessica Sklar to found their official fan club and street team, " Linkin Park Underground ", in November 2001.
- Linkin Park Underground, the band's official fan club, annually releases EPs with rare tracks, demos, live recordings and remixes.
- It was launched in support of Linkin Park's official fan-club " Linkin Park Underground " and the released Meteora ".
- The remix was then included in the international tour edition of " Minutes to Midnight ", as well as a track in the Linkin Park Underground-exclusive CD " Underground X : Demos ".
- On November 14, 2013, Linkin Park released an old demo of " I'll Be Gone ", titled " Primo ( I'll Be Gone-Longform 2010 Demo ) ", on their official Tumblr page as part of promotion for their collection of songs for their fan club, the Linkin Park Underground.
- It was launched in support of Linkin Park's third studio album, " Minutes to Midnight " ( 2007 ) . " Linkin Park Underground " the official fan club of the band released a live album as a part of their annual releases named as " LP Underground 7.0 ".