michael adekunle ajasinの例文
- Those arrested included Michael Adekunle Ajasin, the founder of the National Democratic Coalition, and Beko Ransome-Kuti, president of the Campaign for Democracy.
- Just last week, the former senator told reporters there was a plan to " eliminate " him and the NADECO chairman, Michael Adekunle Ajasin.
- Security agents were deployed throughout the southwestern city of Owo to prevent services for Michael Adekunle Ajasin from turning into a mass demonstration against Gen . Sani Abacha's government.
- On Thursday, security forces arrested Michael Adekunle Ajasin, founder of the National Democratic Coalition, and about 50 supporters during a meeting in his home in Owo, 300 kilometers ( 185 miles ) northeast of Lagos.
- "I believe it is a ploy by the ( government ) security agents to implicate innocent people who are opposed to the government, " said Michael Adekunle Ajasin, an opposition leader with the National Democratic Coalition.
- Thousands of anti-riot police were deployed in the southwestern city of Owo in preparation for Saturday's funeral for Michael Adekunle Ajasin, a revered figure in Nigerian politics and a vocal critic of Gen . Sani Abacha's government.
- The gathering, held to honor Michael Adekunle Ajasin, the head of the National Democratic Coalition, was the largest opposition rally that Nigeria's military government has allowed to go forward since Gen . Sani Abacha seized power in a 1993 coup.
- "' Ekiti State University Ado Ekiti "'( EKSU ) was established as Obafemi Awolowo University, Ado-Ekiti on 30 March 1982 by the administration of late Chief Michael Adekunle Ajasin, the first civilian governor of Ondo State.
- The others were as follows : Egbado Division J . A . O . Odebiyi, D . A . Fafunmi, Adebiyi Adejumo, A . Akin Illo and P . O . Otegbeye; Ife Division Rev S . A . Adeyefa, D . A . Ademiluyi, J . O . Opadina, and S . O . Olagbaju; Ekiti Division E . A . Babalola, Rev . J Ade Ajayi, S . K . Familoni, S . A . Okeya and D Atolagbe; Owo Division Michael Adekunle Ajasin, A . O . Ogedengbe, JA Agunloye, LO Omojola and R . A . Olusa; Western Ijaw Division Pere EH Sapre-Obi and MF Agidee; Ishan Division Anthony Enahoro; Urhobo Division WE Mowarin, J . B . Ohwinbiri and JD Ifode; Warri Division Arthur Prest and O . Otere, and Kukuruku Division D . J . I . Igenuma.