- And, since this is a desert, make sure you take advantage of the free drinking water, as well as the mist tent.
- Along with music, the nine-hour festival has a revival tent for poetry and spoken-word readings with local and national talent, a virtual-reality ride, computer displays, mist tents, ethnic foods and vendors of all sorts.
- But unlike that and many other large festivals, this one seemed a logistical success, with 950 portable toilets, dozens of food vendors, " mist tents " to cool down participants and plenty of sunny weather.
- OZZFEST ( Scranton, Pa . ) _ At the first American stop of Ozzfest 2002, here at the Montage Mountain Performing Arts Center on Wednesday, there were no mist tents, smart drinks, California burritos or stimulating sideshows.
- In addition to music, the circuslike event offers interactive art and a junkyard environment in the Mean Art Tent, clips from an experimental Yoko Ono film in the Film Tent, the always-packed Mist Tent for cooling off, and local arts at the Lab.