multi - dimensional scalingの例文
- A multi-dimensional scaling based procedure for designing persuasive messages and measuring their effects.
- Edge weights that are maximized in Multi-Dimensional Scaling ( MDS ) are modified, with everything else remaining unaffected.
- Validation therefore begins with a framework that defines the scope and aspects ( in the case of multi-dimensional scales ) of the proposed interpretation.
- Alternatively, multi-dimensional scaling could be used ( non-metric for data that are inherently nominal or ordinal; metric for valued ).
- In a " character decoding " study performed in the 1980s, 93 viewers ( 64 women and 29 men ) were surveyed ( 27 were undergraduate students, 33 were from the Oxford subject panel, and 33 were soap viewers who responded to advertisements in a soap magazine ) on 25 characters from " EastEnders " to discover viewers'judgements and representations of the characters, through the construction of three-dimensional, multi-dimensional scaling space.