norwegian stave churchの例文
- Eidsborg Stave Church is one of the best preserved Norwegian stave churches.
- He worked as an antiquarian and wrote several books on Norwegian stave churches.
- The dragons are similar to those carved on the gables of Norwegian stave churches.
- All this rebuilding is why the exterior does not resemble the more typical Norwegian stave churches.
- In Germany, there is one stone church with a motif depicting a dragon similar to those often seen on Norwegian stave churches and on surviving artifacts from Denmark and Gotland.
- One recent afternoon, Crow gave a brief tour of a new picturesque lakeside cabin modeled on a Norwegian stave church and a new floor with mahogany inlays of ponds and bogs.
- A small Norwegian Stave Church-style chapel dedicated to St . Hubertus ( the patron saint of hunting ) was built in 1893, and Theerbude was renamed " Kaiserlich Rominten " ( Imperial Rominten ) on 13 September 1897.
- He was, for example, a key figure in the founding of the Norwegian National Gallery and of several other major art institutions in Norway, as well as in the preservation of Norwegian stave churches and the restoration of the H錵onshallen in Bergen.