简体版 繁體版 English
登録 ログイン

pendle forestの例文

例文モバイル版
  • Pendle Forest also started broadcasting BBC National DAB stations in April 2004.
  • Sports are catered for by Pendle Forest Sports Club.
  • The first edition was produced by Henry Colburn in 1849, with the subtitle " A Romance of Pendle Forest ".
  • Only four of the 70 Winter Hill relays broadcast six digital multiplexes ( Lancaster, Saddleworth, Pendle Forest and Storeton ).
  • Archaeological excavations have been undertaken in several locations in the Pendle Forest area, including Newchurch, but nothing has been found.
  • Pendle Forest was also part of the Honor of Clitheroe, but administered as part of the Forest of Blackburnshire, entirely in Lancashire.
  • In 1341, Reedley Hallows was a stock-farm for the vaccaries ( mediaeval cattle farms ) in the rest of Pendle Forest.
  • This is confirmed on the 1818 map on the right, where the Pendle Forest border follows the water course directly south to join the main brook near the bridge.
  • Pendle Forest, like all the forests of Blackburnshire, was once entirely contained within the ancient parish of Whalley, which was much larger than modern versions of that parish.
  • The ancient lordship of Pendle Forest has been under the Honour of Clitheroe since medieval times, and a title continues to be held by a modern version, the Barons Clitheroe.
  • The site of Ightenhill Manor House ( ) is about a quarter of a mile to the east of Gawthorpe Hall in a meadow on the brow of a hill, from which there is a good view of the whole of Pendle Forest.