period of examinationの例文
- After a relatively short period of examination and self-examination, Louis Brandeis became an ardent, committed Zionist in 1908.
- Rosh Hashana ushers in a 10-day period of examination known as the Days of Awe, which end with Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement.
- Subsequently, a decade-long period of examination of the applicability of group polarization to a number of fields in both lab and field settings began.
- Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year that starts Friday at sundown, begins a 10-day period of examination and rebirth known as the Days of Awe.
- The show opens as East Germany is enjoying a new period of examination _ transcending the kitschy longing for disappeared brands like the sputtering Trabant and political recriminations for Stalinist repression to take a fresh look at ordinary life.
- After a long period of examination, this committee narrowed transit options for the corridor from a broad universe of choices to just three : a no-build option where services are only incrementally improved, a Bus Rapid Transit ( BRT ) option, wherein buses run on semi-dedicated transitway, and a Light Rail Transit ( LRT ) option using Light Rail Vehicles ( LRVs ).