- Piggie said, " and that's not fair.
- The ensuing tapes resulted in the indictments unveiled Thursday against Piggie.
- He again began playing for Piggie in the spring of 1998.
- Furthermore, Piggie promised to " get him into"
- Williams refused the weekly stipends and quit Piggie's team.
- A month later, Nike canceled Piggie's consulting contract.
- Grant understands the Piggie saga still has a ways to run.
- Grant also told Piggie he was cutting off the severance agreement.
- Through his family, Piggie also had known Rush for years.
- This little piggie is headed for classic-movie history.
- Piggie said the Blazer is on loan from a relative.
- Through the recruiting process, Piggie grew to respect and trust Holton.
- Grant was also benefactor of Piggie's AAU team.
- Neither Rush, nor Piggie could be reached for comment.
- The loans were intended to help Piggie promote Stanley's business.
- -What was the source of Piggie's money?
- Piggie's attorney declined to comment after his initial court appearances.
- Grant then called Piggie in late June to confront him.
- Still, Piggie collected thousands of dollars in the summer of 1998.
- Stanley recently has described the payments to Piggie as loans.