- The father is clamped back into a frame and returned to the plating tank.
- This master was put on a motor in a plating tank and copper was used to back the gold up.
- Leo warns Frank to " tighten up " and focus on his responsibilities; meanwhile, his henchmen dispose of Barry's body, dumping it into a plating tank.
- And units of armor-plated tanks and long-range guns rumbled tread prints into the street as they passed the reviewing stand at Poklonnaya Gora, the new veterans'memorial.
- The solution volume allows for a quantitative optimization of additive concentration : 1 gram addition to 267 mL is equivalent to 0.5 oz / gal in the plating tank.
- A final facelift for the 1957 and 1958 models was a cosmetic update to the full width alloy hub wheels, chrome plated tank sidepanels, new type Lucas headlamp and tubular exhaust.
- The singer encounters a lone armadillo while " taking compass bearings for the Ordnance Survey " and finds the creature is seranading an " armour-plated tank . . . abandoned on manoeuvers ", having mistaken it for another armadillo.
- Respondent s property which was assessed as real property consisted of an oil terminal on which were constructed various facilities consisting of ten welded steel plate tanks for storage of crude petroleum each having 250, 000 barrel capacity, a ballast water tank of 100, 000 barrel capacity, a water tank for fire fighting purposes and various other tanks.