privately owned enterpriseの例文
- If we appoint a domestic help or an employee in privately owned enterprise, we screen and check whether he / she is efficient from each and every angle.
- The organization is a privately owned enterprise that employs over 250 employees every year and has sub-offices in Trinidad and Tobago, as well as regionally and internationally.
- GMK Ltd ( previously Gunmark until January 1998 ) is a privately owned enterprise which commenced trading in 1971 and has been continuously owned and managed by the Waktare family.
- ANSWER : Obviously, checking out a small or privately owned enterprise is more complicated than researching a large publicly traded company that files disclosure documents and is followed by stock analysts.
- It has expanded and diversified over the years, changing from a privately owned enterprise to a public company listed on the stock exchanges of Jamaica, Trinidad, Barbados and the Eastern Caribbean.
- A "'privately owned enterprise "'refers to a commercial enterprise that is owned by private investors, shareholders or owners ( usually state or by all of the community in common.
- "' Dr . Johannes Heidenhain GmbH "'is a privately owned enterprise located in Traunreut, Germany that manufactures numerical controls for machine tools, as well as mechatronic measuring devices for length and angle.
- Prior to Watco Companies, the railroad was operated by the Ann Arbor Acquisition Corporation from 1988 to 2013, by the Michigan Interstate Railway Company from 1977 to 1988, and as a privately owned enterprise prior to 1977.