rabbis of the land of israelの例文
- Yitzhak HaLevi Herzog succeeded him as Chief Rabbi of the Land of Israel, until the State of Israel was created in 1948.
- ""'Note "': The conclusion of this discussion is relevant also to : Category : Rabbis of the Land of Israel, and possibly other related categories . talk ) 17 : 31, 12 July 2011 ( UTC)
- In particular, there was a problem of Marranos returning to Jewish faith, and in order to free them from divine punishment some Rabbis of the Land of Israel considered applying to them the punishment of " makkot ", which can only be assigned by Sanhedrin.
- The author seems to have been a rabbi of the Land of Israel; this appears not only from the fact that some of the customs to which he refers ( in ch . xiii . and xx . ) are known only as customs of the Land of Israel, but also from the fact that nearly all the authorities he quotes are from the Land of Israel, the exceptions being Rav Mesharshia and Rav Shemaiah, who are from Babylonia.
- ""'Rav Chatzkel Abramsky "': " The honored man, beloved of Hashem and his nation, the rabbi, the gaon, great and well-known, with breadth of knowledge, the glory of the generation, etc ., etc ., our master Rabbi Avraham Yitzchak Hacohen Kook, shlita, Chief Rabbi of the Land of Israel and the head of the Beis Din in the holy city of Jerusalem ""