- Is a goldfishes brain size ratioed to its body size?
- By extension, an automatic transmission could also be called close-ratioed.
- This allows a near infinite " number " of gear ratios, which this implies an infinitely close-ratioed transmission.
- Therefore, a transmission that one manufacturer terms close-ratio may not necessarily be considered close-ratioed by another manufacturer.
- However, given that there are no gears or specific gear ratios, one would not really consider such a transmission close-ratioed.
- It can be made compatible with Maxwell's equations if the transmittance of a sample with solute is ratioed against the transmittance of the pure solvent which explains why it works so well in Transfer-matrix method.