- I was in POL and refueled aircraft . No B-47's were there.
- The squadron also refueled aircraft involved in antidrug operations over the Caribbean Sea in 1998.
- With this new aircraft, 43d aircrews over the next few years refueled aircraft virtually everywhere in the world.
- It refueled aircraft participating in the Operation Urgent Fury, the Grenada rescue mission, between October and November 1983.
- Although crew members would not say at what altitudes they refueled aircraft in Afghanistan, it was low enough to be susceptible to ground fire from anti-aircraft weapons and shoulder-fired missiles.
- It supported NATO operations over Serbia in 1999 . The squadron also refueled aircraft enforcing no-fly zones over Bosnia-Herzegovina in the mid-1990s and over northern and southern Iraq between 1992 and 2002.
- Dick Reider and Bill Barris set a world endurance record for a flight-refueled aircraft in the U . S They received food and fuel handed up from a speeding vehicle four times a day.
- She has since taken part in a mission to Bosnia, where she refueled aircraft; supervised her platoon in Germany; and was involved in the logistics of moving the Apache pilots'camp to Albania, her parents said.
- Fitting a boom would not only allow operation with those types in the RAF not fitted for probe and drogue, but would also extend the flexibility of the RAF Voyager fleet in aerial refueling operations for other air forces that operate boom refueled aircraft.